It was absolute dumb luck messing with settings but it works! Derek Derek 11 1 1 bronze badge. Created the multi audio device. Featured on Meta.
How to enable sound on MacBook when connected to second monitor via HDMI? - Ask Different
Feedback post: Moderator review and reinstatement processes. Post for clarifications on the updated pronouns FAQ. Separate Linux tag from Unix. Related 2.
- how to make big mac dressing!
- optical ray tracing software mac.
- Apple Footer.
- transferring data from mac to mac using usb.
- desbrozadoras oleo mac segunda mano.
- Sound and Audio by HDMI.
- outlook 2011 mac search problem.
Hot Network Questions. Question feed. This is done with the following steps:. A blue check mark means the option is turned on. Step 3: Verify that the volume icon is now present in your Menu Bar — you can click it to reveal a volume slider, or hold the Option key and click it to reveal a list of input and output devices. When using an HDMI connection, you will have to choose which audio out you want to use, and in my case, it just happened to be the sound-rich speakers that I wanted to use instead of the muffled built-in TV audio.
Sign In or Sign Up. Sign in with Facebook. Sign in with Twitter.
Sign in with Google. Sign in with Microsoft. Recommended Posts. Posted April 29, edited. What can be done to resolve this?
Subscribe to RSS
Is it the Iris gpu that is the problem? This problem was also on Yosemite. Edited April 29, by x-byte. Share this post Link to post Share on other sites. Posted April 29, Posted April 30, Posted May 1, Resetting didn't work. Search everywhere for solutions but nothing so far.
- free 3d program mac os x?
- rosetta stone 3.4.7 mac update.
- football manager 2011 mac download full game?
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting HDMI Display and Sound Issues (Windows).
- mac time machine backup over internet?
- wd my book thunderbolt external hard drive for mac.
Sorry for the quick bump. Did an update now it it works.
Top Rated Comments
Posted October Thanks guys! Create an account or sign in to comment You need to be a member in order to leave a comment Create an account Sign up for a new account in our community. Register a new account. Sign in Already have an account?
Sign In Now.